– a network of packaging companies, research organisations and NGOs
- A virtual and physical ecosystem to support packaging industry.
- Packaging ecosystem, which creates added value to its clients in the chosen solutions.
- To expand the packaging cooperation across material and technology boundaries
- To build a virtual (and possibly physical) ecosystem, which combines different areas of expertise and international connections
- To create unique market-driven solutions
- To support the international growth of packaging business
- To improve the cooperation and flow of knowledge between research organisations and packaging companies
- To enhance the image of packaging business
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
Packaging Valley is a platform, which
- supports the member companies’ packaging development and existing business by offering opportunities for networking, exchange of knowledge and subsidised development projects.
- creates new business for member companies by developing innovative packaging solutions in research projects.
Pöyry supports the ecosystem members in applying for funding for research projects and growth in international markets. The members will be given information on market and consumer trends, which will help the companies in enhancing their sales and marketing efforts. The members are offered knowledge and database of Finnish packaging and material research as well as of the utilisation of new technologies.